- I sleep with my feet out of the covers.
- I am useless with anything to do with IT.
- For the past two years, I have had a frozen shoulder and can’t move my left arm beyond 90 degrees to the side.
- My favorite fruit is jackfruit, which can be found in Sri Lanka and other tropical places.
- We have a fish tank in our house. That’s about the extent of animal care we can manage.
- As a child, I had a kitten that would not grow. It was black, and its name was Sponge.
- I am terrible at learning languages.
- My hair is neither red nor blonde, but a very boring mousy brown.
- Dark chocolate makes me happy.
- My middle name is Leigh.
Gillian Anderson has been turning heads for decades and she’s also been making her way into headlines as of late with being mentioned in David Duchovny’s new book, Holy Cow, the premier of her new movie with Ben Kingsley, Robot Overlords, resuming her role as Blanche DuBois in a prequel to Tennessee Williams’s A Streetcar Named Desire, and chiming in on the discussion of modern sexism. Heck, there’s even talk about Fox Mulder and Dana Scully heading back to prime time!
with an X-Files relaunch.
Gillian Anderson – Official Website
Gillian Anderson – IMDB
Gillian Anderson – Huffington Post